Falling down, screwing up, and facing hurt.
It’s okay when it feels impossible to learn trust and lean into love again.
- Too many people today choose to act out their hurt, instead of feeling hurt.
- They choose to inflict pain on others, instead of acknowledging pain.
- They choose to live disappointed, rather than risking feeling disappointed.
You wade into discomfort and vulnerability.
- You tell the truth about your story.
- You string together the small flickers of light created by courage, compassion, and connection.
- You let them shine in the darkness of your struggles.
Much of the beauty of light owes its existence to the dark.
Don’t doubt your courage.