Compassion is a leap of faith.
There needs to be no reason or justification for it. If it’s based on reasons, it becomes a story to defend instead of an opening to experience. To say you’re compassionate to yourself because: “You had a hard childhood” or “There was nothing you could have done about it” or “You’re a good person.”
Does it help?
What if tomorrow you have different thoughts, such as “I’m a bad person” or “I don’t deserve compassion” or “I could have tried harder”?
Don’t you want your life to become about something other than trying to get away from a big part of yourself: your memories, your feelings, and your thoughts? I do.
Through the stories in the magazine you’ll learn how to:
- Work through what needs to change in your life with compassion instead of self-criticism.
- Stop beating yourself up and make things worse than they are already are.
- Deconstruct problematic habits in your life and have a step by step plan for new healthy habits.
- Build a new resilience system to get you through the highs and lows of life.
- Gain an understanding of what options you have if you want to live a life of compassion for yourself.
- Become familiar with the process of dealing with imperfections, pain, and adversities of life
- Rediscover who has the power and control of your life and take back the power
Frequent Asked Questions
Who is this magazine suited for?
- Beginners who know little to nothing at all about self-compassion.
- People with an idea but don’t know where to start. If you’ve already done considerable work on how to be self-compassionate, you might not find this magazine useful.
- People who want a digestible overview of the self-compassion process.
- People with a personal motivation for being self-compassionate because this stuff ain’t easy.
- People who are ready to dedicate their time to make their ideal life. You’ve got to be ready to follow through.
Is this magazine issue applicable to my life situation?
This magazine issue is meant to set the foundation for self-compassion. How you make it fit your situation. It will have to depend on you.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, absolutely! No risk at all — our 30-day full money-back guarantee keeps you safe. Don’t hesitate to return your purchase. You’ll get your money back without ifs or buts!
How much time will it take to get delivered?
This is a digital release. It get delivered instantly.
Have a question?
Shoot me an email at hi at joelmwakasege dot com.