This third issue of buibui will explore creativity. As I create I’ve learned what I have learned. By trial and error. By walking into walls. I wish I would have a guide.
- To lead me when I started.
- To flag shortcuts and hazards of the trail.
This issue will be that guide.
A magazine with 60 pages on creativity. Included stories range from:
- A writer who travels the world bosting clients like Target, Regency, Nike, Hewlett-Packard, Apple, Microsoft, Wacom Technologies, Lowe’s, and WebTrends. She talks about how she started and how she is doing now.
- To a father who decided to start a business at 45 and how he convinces his wife to spend $250,000 on a domain name of the business.
- To a young lady who is on a journey towards realizing that she can after nine and a half years of failed relationship she decided to start doing her own thing, and more.
Through the stories in the magazine and accompanying short ebook, you’ll learn how to:
- navigate perfectionism and turning it into an ally rather than an enemy,
- deal with the wrong kind of criticism,
- not to self-sabotage yourself and kill your creativity,
- stumble your way through creativity and make progress,
- stop worrying and start living your creative self.
Your Guide to the Ever-Evolving Wold of Creative Living
- How to discover your winning difference as a creative,
- The secret to your creative life? Understand your unique star
- Clueless about creativity? Get started with this essential tip
- Is perfectionism killing your creativity? And how you can revive it
- Want to supercharge your creativity? get the ego out of the way
- The over-looked detail that can turn your creativity around
- How to discover your hidden creative strength
Some good words from those who have sampled the materials.
I could now take the time to read your work. The feeling I am left with is how skilled you are at stating perspectives precisely and concisely. I learn that a lot from your writings. It is like you core the apple perfectly well and then hand the core to us, so we look at all the parts, seeds and all.
— Pragalbha Doshi
What You Get
- 60 pages print-ready quality magazine. Digital version only. (Value $6.44),
- 21-pages short-guide to the ever-evolving world of creative living. (Value $3.21),
- Support independent publishing,
- 30-days money-back-guarantee,
- Everything is available instantly for download after your purchase.
30 days money-back-guarantee. No questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, absolutely! No risk at all — our 30-day full money-back guarantee keeps you safe. Don’t hesitate to return your purchase. You’ll get your money back without ifs or buts!
- I have a question that is not covered here.
No worries! Please get in touch with us via the contact form. We would love to help you as soon as we possibly can!
- How much time will it take to get delivered?
These are all digital versions. After purchase, you will receive an email from me with a link to download the magazine and the short guide.