Goals can be reasonable.
Success or failure is not the only possible outcome.
Don’t be quick to dismiss quiet, ordinary, and reasonable work.
Instead of being thin, set a goal to be healthy.
- Exercise for seven minutes five days a week.
- Eat at least one healthy meal per day.
- Encourage yourself to sleep well.
It’s growth through goals.
It’s not an all-or-nothing proposition
If the goal is perfection.
- Failure offers nothing in terms of learning and change.
- Permit yourself to do things that are good enough.
- Perfection is the enemy of done.
Good enough is really effing good.