I will love to interview you on your path up to what you’re doing now.
Is this week possible? If yes, please continue reading.
The interview will be published at buibui.org a sister publication to be yourself.
Send to me answers to the following questions. Plus, within your reply attach a profile picture of you, preferably 800X800. With a solid introduction to who you are and what you do and how can people connect with you.
- Describe your path up to what you’re doing now.
- How did your childhood influence your ideas and what you do now?
- Did you or do you have a mentor? Who was it and how did they inspire you?
- I have a question. Where were you born?
- Where do you live now? If there is a change of location what caused it. Can you share?
- Was there a point in your life when you decided to take a big risk to move forward?
- Do you feel a responsibility to contribute to something bigger than yourself and what do you hope to contribute?
- Are you satisfied creatively? Where do you see yourself in five to ten years?
- If you could go back and do one thing differently, what would it be?
- Are your friends and family supportive of what you do? And why?
- How does where you live impact your creativity?
- If you could give one piece of advice to another creative starting out what would it be?
- How do you keep learning new things?
- All right, what does a typical day look like for you?
- Favorite foods?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- Do you have any favorite movies?
- Current album on repeat?
- Last question. What kind of legacy do you hope to leave?
I intent to share your story within my newsletter sent to 25K+ people, 5K ~ 3K views on medium, and a 31% ~ 23% open rate. I will refer the audience to your preferred place of choice.
Set time apart right now at least 20 ~ 30 minutes. Write all the answers down. Review. Send them to me.
The interviews will be published on a first come first-served basis. No detail is small. Be as detailed as possible.
When done with it. Just click here to reply back to this email.