I will love to interview you on your path up to what you’re doing now.
Is this week possible? If yes, please continue reading.
Send to me answers to the following questions. Plus, within your reply attach a profile picture of you, preferably 800X800. With a solid introduction to who you are and what you do and how can people connect with you.
- Describe your path up to what you’re doing now.
- How did your childhood influence your ideas and what you do now?
- Did you or do you have a mentor? Who was it and how did they inspire you?
- I have a question. Where were you born?
- Where do you live now? If there is a change of location what caused it. Can you share?
- Was there a point in your life when you decided to take a big risk to move forward?
- Do you feel a responsibility to contribute to something bigger than yourself and what do you hope to contribute?
- Are you satisfied creatively? Where do you see yourself in five to ten years?
- If you could go back and do one thing differently, what would it be?
- Are your friends and family supportive of what you do? And why?
- How does where you live impact your creativity?
- If you could give one piece of advice to another creative starting out what would it be?
- How do you keep learning new things?
- All right, what does a typical day look like for you?
- Favorite foods?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- Do you have any favorite movies?
- Current album on repeat?
- Last question. What kind of legacy do you hope to leave?
I intent to share your story within my newsletter sent to 25K+ people, 5K ~ 3K views on medium, and a 31% ~ 23% open rate. I will refer the audience to your preferred place of choice.
Set time apart right now at least 20 ~ 30 minutes. Write all the answers down. Review. Send them to me.
The interviews will be published on a first come first-served basis. No detail is small. Be as detailed as possible.
When done with it. Just click here to reply back to this email.
Featured image from Business vector created by pikisuperstar – www.freepik.com